course and ebooks
Freelance Writing for Beginners: The Basics
This eBook teaches you the ins and outs of freelance writing and tips on starting a writing business as well as how to pitch and find clients. You’ll learn:
- Whether or not freelance writing is right for you
- Myths about freelance writing that discourage
- people from trying
- Projects you can make money doing with no experience
- How to create a portfolio
- Freelance writing contracts for your employees
- Tips on how to be a successful freelance writer
How to Be a Ghostwriter and Make Serious Money
This eBook teaches you everything you need to know about ghostwriting including:
- What exactly a ghostwriter is
- More about the ghostwriting industry
- The pros and cons of ghostwriting
- Types of content you can write as a ghostwriter
- In-depth information on some of the hottest and most lucrative writing projects
- Specialized topics that pay even more money
- The groups and organizations you can join as a ghostwriter
- Your ghostwriting website and the basic elements it needs
- Creating a social media presence for your business
- How to get paid as a ghostwriter
- How to find ghostwriting jobs
- How to find topics to write about
- Crafting headlines that people actually want to click on
What People Are Saying About My EBooks
Questions Smart People Ask
You’ll get access as soon as you teachable confirms your payment. You should get a welcome email and you log in with the password and email you used to sign up for the class.
Let’s just say this book isn’t your typical book on freelance writing. I’ve put helpful tips I’ve learned from my own experience (the hard way) and basic information about freelance writing that isn’t in my free email course which is the campanion to this book. Want to check it out? It’s Freelance Writing Path to Profits.
While I can’t give refunds because it’s a digital project, I would love to hear feedback because you get lifetime rights to the book and any updates. AND When my comprehensive courses goes live, well let’s just say you’ll be rewarded for buying the book. My goal is to help my students and I’ll add anything you think I missed to an update of the book or the new class. Win Win!
Yes, it is! I can teach you how to be a freelance writer with no experience because that’s how I started! You really can make money working from home as a freelance writer.